We fight for patient rights!
Safe Access Tennessee has a mission to deliver legal, safe access to cannabis based medicines to the citizens of Tennessee. We are the Tennessee chapter of the Americans for Safe Access (ASA) and have action groups across the State.
With over 100,000 active members in all 50 states, ASA is the largest national member-based organization of patients, medical professionals, scientists and concerned citizens promoting safe and legal access to cannabis for therapeutic use and research.
“By giving voice to the sickest citizens of our state, grassroots efforts like this are the key to making medical cannabis accessible to Tennesseans.”
– Dr. Steve Dickerson, State Senator
Cannabis Bill Sponsor
ASA works to overcome political, social and legal barriers by creating policies that improve access to medical cannabis for patients and researchers through legislation, education, litigation, research, grassroots empowerment, advocacy and services for patients, governments, medical professionals, and medical cannabis providers.
Safe Access Tennessee holds no opinion on the legalization of alcohol or marijuana. We support drug prevention policies to address underage, illegal and legal drug abuse. SAT believes therapeutic (medicinal) cannabis is likely to be a key solution to the rampant Opioid abuse in Tennessee.
Latest updates from Safe Access
- We are thankful for you!
- SCHEDULE III Fears, Facts & the Future
- FDA JUST UNLOCKED A DOOR FOR CANNABIS POLICY, WILL CONGRESS PUSH IT OPEN?
- Prioritize Consumer Safety: Our response to a Congressional Request for Information on Federal Cannabinoid Hemp Regulation
- WHILE CONGRESS IS TAKING THEIR AUGUST RECESS, LET’S RESET OUR COMMITMENT TO MEDICAL CANNABIS ADVOCACY
- Rescheduling Medical Cannabis
- Catch Your Federal Reps before They Head Home!
- Arsenic Cannabis Contamination Highlights Dangers For Cannabis Consumers Across the U.S.
- A Journey of Compassion: Advocating for Medical Cannabis Patients
- Consumer Beware: Report Reveals Major Disparities in State Cannabis Testing Programs
- Freedom for ALL?
- I am Alive Thanks to Cannabis and ASA – Join Me to Keep the Fight Alive too!
- What would my family have done without Americans for Safe Access?
- An Urgent Plea From a Mom and Caregiver
- ASA’s 21st Birthday
- Kentucky Passes Medical Cannabis Law! What will it mean for patients?
- Federal Pardons Now Availible!
- The Good, The Bad, and the Disappointing: Takeaways of the 2022 State of the States Report
- Medical Cannabis Stakeholders: Buck up, It is Just Time for Act II!
- ASA Demanded a Pregnant Medical Cannabis Patient Should Not be on a Child-Abuse Registry…and the AZ Supreme Court Agreed!
- The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- November 2023 (1)
- September 2023 (1)
- August 2023 (4)
- July 2023 (4)
- June 2023 (4)
- April 2023 (2)
- March 2023 (1)
- February 2023 (1)
- January 2023 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (3)
- March 2020 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- November 2015 (3)